Order Insomnia Online
Generally, people who find difficulty in sleeping have this disorder. It is known as sleep disorder. People feel unwell physically and mentally both. It disrupts the individual’s daily life activities. Extreme level of this disorder may lead to higher risk of creating chronic diseases. Insomnia includes both quantity and quality of sleeping difficulty.
Insomnia occurs due to both physical and psychological factors. It is caused some medications also.
- Medications lead to insomnia: includes high blood pressure, heart problems, cold and allergies, asthma, birth control, pain medications, thyroid disease and many more.
- Psychological issues: includes depression and anxiety disorders.
- Hormones: Hormones shifts during menstruation among ladies.
- Genetic conditions: Sometimes it may run into families.
SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS
Various signs and symptoms are as follows that diagnose the insomnia:
- Difficult to sleep at night
- Irritation, depression or anxiety
- Less attention towards any task
- Daytime sleepiness
- Waking early in the morning
- Headaches due to excessive tension
- Worries about sleeping
- Uncoordinated with environment results into increase in accidents.
- Difficult to socialize with other people and many more.
Insomnia is categorized into three categories explained as below:
- Transient insomnia: It occurs when sleeping problems prolonged up to three nights.
- Acute insomnia: As name defined, it occurs for short time just for several weeks.
- Chronic insomnia: This type is long term problem which lasts for months or sometimes may be years.
- Medications: Doctors prescribe various medications as xanax, Rohypnol, Generic Ambien, Dormicum, Ativan etcetera.
- Behavioral treatments: This includes stimulus control therapy to create a sleep environment to increase sleep, cognitive therapy that help to learn developing positive thoughts about sleep and sleep restriction which limits the time in bed to get right amount of sleep.
Sale!Sale!Quick View$2.50 – $3.00
Zolpidem is used to treat sleep problems (insomnia) in adults. If you have trouble falling asleep, it helps you fall asleep faster, so you can get a better night’s rest. Zolpidem belongs to a class of drugs called sedative-hypnotics. It acts on your brain to produce a calming effect.This medication is usually limited to short treatment periods of 1 to 2 weeks or less.