Anxiety Disorder Medicine For Sale
Generally, people who find difficulty in sleeping have this disorder and this difficulty is recognized by the name of sleep disorder. People feel unwell physically and mentally both. It disrupts the individual’s daily life activities. Extreme level of this disorder may lead to higher risk of creating chronic diseases. Insomnia includes both quantity and quality of sleeping difficulty.
CAUSES of Insomnia:
Insomnia usually occurs due to both physical and psychological factors of a person. It is caused by some medications also.
- Medications lead to insomnia: includes high blood pressure, heart problems, cold and allergies, asthma, birth control, pain medications, thyroid disease and many more.
- Psychological issues of Insomnia: It can cause depression and anxiety disorders.
- Hormones: It can happen due to hormones shifts during menstruation cycles among ladies.
- Genetic conditions: Sometimes it may run into families.
SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS
Various signs and symptoms are as follows that diagnose the insomnia:
- Difficult to sleep at night
- Irritation, depression or anxiety
- Less attention towards any task
- Daytime sleepiness
- Waking early in the morning
- Headaches due to excessive tension
- Worries about sleeping
- Uncoordinated with environment results into increase in accidents.
- Face difficulty to socialize with other people and many more efects.
Insomnia is categorized into three categories explained as below:
- Transient insomnia: It occurs when sleeping problems prolonged up to three nights.
- Acute insomnia: As name defined, it occurs for short time just for several weeks.
- Chronic insomnia: This type is long term problem which lasts for months or sometimes may be years.
- Medications: Doctors prescribe various medications as xanax, Rohypnol, Generic Ambien, Dormicum, Ativan etcetera.
Behavioral treatments: This includes stimulus control therapy to create a sleep environment to increase sleep, cognitive therapy that help to learn developing positive thoughts about sleep and sleep restriction which limits the time in bed to get right amount of sleep.
$3.50 – $4.00
Midazolam, marketed under the trade name Versed, among others, is a benzodiazepine medication used for anesthesia, procedural sedation, trouble sleeping, and severe agitation. It works by inducing sleepiness, decreasing anxiety, and causing a loss of ability to create new memories
Lorazepam, sold under the brand name Ativan among others, is a benzodiazepine medication. It is used to treat anxiety disorders, trouble sleeping, active seizures including status epilepticus, alcohol withdrawal, and chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting.
XANAX Tablets contain alprazolam which is a triazolo analog of the 1,4 benzodiazepine class of central nervous system-active compounds. … Alprazolam is a white crystalline powder, which is soluble in methanol or ethanol but which has no appreciable solubility in water at physiological